A beautiful Autumn day, strolling through a pumpkin patch while wearing a plaid scarf is probably every girl’s dream. With cozy sweaters, steamy hot drinks, and spicy-sweet confections that warm up any chilly morning, it is easy to see why this season makes it to the top of almost everyone’s favorites list.
I have to admit that it is a little basic of me to fall love with Fall every year. But, I do. The weather here is wonderful, the trees atop the mountains are gorgeous, and there are so many fun things to do. It is a great time of year to be a family!
I don’t know about you, but I often find myself thinking about all of the fun things I meant to do with my family. And, once it all comes to an end, I find myself wondering how it flew by so fast.
Life just gets so busy and we forget to have fun.
You may remember my Summer Bucket list here. Bronson and I had so much fun checking things off of our list. I thought that it was a great way to keep a list of what we wanted to do (so we don’t forget) but also it was so much fun thinking up the activities.
Below, you can find our bucket list for this season and a FREE printable that you can use to remind you to have fun! If you are into all the Autumnal things, you can find a free Wallpaper for your phone or computer here.
Autumn Bucket List
- Go apple picking – I love doing this every year. And in our area, October is the apple season.
- Celebrate Halloween – My all-time favorite holiday.
- Be Thankful – Because we always should.
- Eat pumpkin pie – It is the season of the pumpkin. Rejoice!
- Be cozy – With all the cozy things… Coffee, blankets, sweaters, etc.
- Play – Outside, in the leaves, with a friend. Just have fun!
- Decorate with sunflowers – Easily one of my favorite flowers and they are totally having a moment.
- Build a campfire – Or rather, a bonfire perhaps. Either way, snuggle up with a loved one next to a crackling fire.
- Walk in the woods – Because we don’t have pretty leave in the desert unless you venture into the woods.
- Drink Apple Cider – I make it every year. Find last years recipe here.